Marinades for pork spare ribs...

jaydan1, Nov 26, 8:25am
Can I please have your recipes you use for pork spare ribs on the barbie? Im absolutly infactuated with these at the mo...well any time really lol, im a meat hog...just want to try something different than tom sauce, bbq sauce, garlic, soy, brown suger, paprika, wine etc...

jaydan1, Nov 26, 10:05am
Bump for the meat hog...

oli3, Nov 26, 6:05pm
I have a recipe, not completely different from what you have listed but it is fantastic.
1.5 c tomato sauce
.5 c brown sugar
.5 c chilli sauce (NOT sweet chilli, just chilli sauce)
2 TBS Worcester sauce
1 TBS lemonjuice
pinch each of dried basil, oregano and pepper.

karlmel, Nov 30, 8:03am
Hi
Try a dry rub. Amazing tender and juicy, then make up your sauce as above and glaze it in the last 5-10 mins. Yum delish!

ruckass1, Nov 30, 3:59pm
Try this dry rub

2t salt, 1t black pepper, 2T paprika, 1T cumin, 1T oregano, 1/2t ground allspice, 1/2t cinnamon, 2T brown sugar, 2T white sugar

motorbo, Mar 6, 6:03am
thank you, i didnt have the allspice but i mixed up randomly and rubbed over, just tasted one bit, to die for

!!!!! thank you

motorbo, Mar 7, 6:03am
thank you, i didnt have the allspice but i mixed up randomly and rubbed over, just tasted one bit, to die for

! thank you

jaydan1, Nov 27, 8:25am
Can I please have your recipes you use for pork spare ribs on the barbie! Im absolutly infactuated with these at the mo.well any time really lol, im a meat hog.just want to try something different than tom sauce, bbq sauce, garlic, soy, brown suger, paprika, wine etc.

jaydan1, Nov 27, 10:05am
Bump for the meat hog.