Xmas cakes as corporate gift

molly37, Nov 1, 6:37am
We have been trying to find a really lovely xmas cake to give to clients. We trialled one today which was very disappointing for $27 (ring tin, dry). We want it decorated either with fondant or nuts, preferably boxed or wrapped. And are needing approx 60! Any ideas.

ribzuba, Nov 1, 6:40am
new zealand christmas cake company http://www.christmascakes.co.nz/index.html

molly37, Nov 1, 7:57am
Yeah, looked at them today, not quite what we want.

neville26, Nov 1, 8:03am
What about a local bakery? They might be able to do it for you tho you may have to find your own boxes.

dreamers, Nov 1, 9:25pm
I have made a lot of Christmasand Wedding cakes,but never 60,[ [14 for staff one christmas ] if you wanted to get in touch,we could maybe have a chat .I only buy separate fruit ,never packet mixes and i glaze the topswith wholefruit .
my number is oh,two,one,one,eight,three,thr-
ee,two,eight,nine,.I am in Auckland .

treegifts, Nov 1, 9:44pm
I don't know..consumed and forgotten...for that price you could have a beautiful TREEEE :p plug plug

suzanna, Nov 2, 7:02am
Hester Guy in Palmerston North makes beautiful Christmas cakes and sells them all over NZ. You may have heard on Helen Jackson's food/garden prog Saturday mornings on Live. I'm sure she has a website. Cheers

molly37, Nov 2, 7:48am
Visited the sendachocolatecake shop in Mt Eden today. Had a nice sample for staff to try. Very nice. Plain cake, uniced apart from a small fondant xmas tree or star on the top. Ribbon around the middle. Wrapped in cello, Boxed, Wrapped again and big bow $25 each. Pretty happy with that.
However Dreamers, I will talk to my colleagues tomorrow and possibly give you a call. Any chance you have a taster for us, or pics of what you could offer??

raewyn64, Nov 2, 7:14pm
Have you tried Decor Cakes in Otahuhu?

grandma, Nov 2, 8:29pm
Have you tried the local Lions Service Group?I know our local one sells yummy ones and you would be helping others by buying them.

shop-a-holic, Nov 3, 12:55am
Ruth Pretty

nadineb, Nov 5, 5:43am
The Catholic Caring Foundation in Dunedin sell Christmas Cakes a donation from Each Cakes goes to Buya Xmas Cake for a needy family they must be good cakes as they have been selling them for years they have two sizes

nadineb, Jul 18, 1:55am
The Catholic Caring Foundation also have a place in Auckland as
well just google The Catholic Caring Foundation and it should being up more information