Stuffed portobellop mushrooms

jc_cw, Oct 27, 2:12am
anyone have a nicer sounding recipie than the edmonds one?

litedelites, Oct 27, 3:06am
Hi

These are not exactly stuffed, but taste grate.

Slice some cambert cheese over and the drip some chilli sauce on top and spray with a little cooking spray an then bake in the oven.

Haven't tried, but how about cream cheese, shripm and chilli or pesto.

Also you can use pesto in the first one as another option

gardie, Oct 27, 3:12am
Dice some bacon and onion and lightly fry in some butter (add in the mushroom stalks finely chopped).Add chopped parsley and fresh breadcrumbs and mix to combine.Remove from heat and add in some grated parmesan cheese.Pop this into the mushrooms and bake for 20mins or until tender.

greerg, Oct 27, 4:47am
Just put one in the oven for my dinner.Vogels original crumbs mixed with plenty of basil pesto, parmesan and some chopped pinenuts.I always have a pot of the topping in the freezer.

dragonzflame, Oct 27, 10:54pm
There's a really nice sounding one on the back of those brown paper bags you get at the supermarket...involves chopped nuts like pistachios. Don't have it on me but every time I buy mushrooms I think I want to try it :-)

bo0tsey, Oct 27, 10:55pm
I found this one ages ago and have been meaning to make it http://www.healthyfood.co.nz/recipes/2006/december/tasty-stuffed-mushrooms

gaspodetwd, Jun 27, 5:52pm
We do one very similar to this. Delish. Don't forget a bit of sour cream on the top at the end. Oh - and pesto is a protein!