Ideas for gluten free nibbles/finger food?

red.butterfly, Oct 20, 7:14pm
Hi guys, I'm having a party where at least one person is gluten free.I've got mini falafels, rice paper rolls, possibly gluten free samosas, spring rolls and rice crackers and dip.Does anyone have any tried and true recipes for other sorts of things?I'm hoping to make something quite substantial because this will be dinner before heading out but have run out of ideas!Thanks in advance!

angie461, Oct 20, 7:33pm
I make a rissotto and then when cold add an egg and put into muffin tins and bake, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pinenuts.I make home made oven fries or bake small potatoes, serve with sour cream, bacon wrapped around prunes.

courtney2004, Oct 20, 9:43pm
Hi, Just what I was about to ask!!!
I also have a need for some finger food ideas as I am taking my mummy for a picnic for her 60th birthday and shes gluten free the ideas I have thought of so far are:
a platter with rice crackers and ??? with a dip and some pickled onions, ham, grapes, Gerkins etc. I would love more ideas myself as this is going to be a surpise for her after church she will be thinking we are heading home however no we will not!

earthangel4, Oct 20, 10:04pm
Have bumped up some gluten free threads for you.
A lovely thing for you to do.
Good luck,and do pop in and let us know how it went.

red.butterfly, Oct 21, 4:51am
Yum, the risotto bakes sounds like a great idea!I also didn't think of potatoes, so I think I'll have a go at small, double baked ones, those would be really nice.Thanks for your suggestions!

duckmoon, Oct 21, 5:36am
russian fudge

guest, Jul 30, 12:28am
Gluten free chicken cut into small pieces rolled in various herbs or spices of your liking and baked. Never fails.

guest, Jul 30, 12:29am
Does anyone have a recipe for Gluten free fish cakes?