SUBAY M N M COOKIES recipe please any one ?

gardie, Oct 4, 1:11am
Never mind the M&M recipe - what about the macadamia and chocolate ones?I think that whatever you do, just undercook them.Seems to be how they get that chewy texture - I stand to be corrected however!

bunny51, Oct 4, 2:40am
My favourite is the macadamia and chocolate Would that chocolate chip cookie time or ma higgins recipe but use m&m's work out?

pam.delilah, May 6, 10:59am
Subway" Cookies

If you like your cookies soft but not floury, these are for you. You can vary the choc-chips with mini MMs, or white chocolate and macadamias. Bake them to desired crispness (they firm well when cooled).
Ingredients
2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
170g butter, melted
1 cup (185g) brown sugar, firmly packed
½ cup (110g) white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 egg
1 egg yolk
2 cups dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 165 degrees celcius. Line two cookie trays with baking paper
Sift the flour, set aside
In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big, round tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared cookie trays, leaving plenty of room for spreading
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.