Best Chicken Stuffing Recipes.

fruitluva2, Sep 29, 4:35am
Sounds different Motorbo, thnx

purely.ethereal, Oct 5, 9:27pm
Am making a roast chicken tonight, first time ever...anybody got a fail proof flavour packed chicken stuffing recipe? Thanks in Advance.

motorbo, Oct 5, 9:39pm
yup This is yummy, breadcrumbs, mix with chopped red and green pepper, and chopped red onion, lotsafresh herbs if you have them e.g. parsley, sage, if not then dried will do, add a med sized chopped tomatoe and an egg to bind

purely.ethereal, Oct 5, 9:45pm
Thanks for that. Was just wondering if you could give any indication about measures (roughly) as I have never made before I am a bit clueless on this one.Also, Was that fresh breadcrumbs? Do i toast/dry them first? or as they are?
Thanks.

purely.ethereal, Oct 5, 9:46pm
..... I like the idea of the tomato/vegetables in there.Sounds good.

motorbo, Oct 5, 10:47pm
here you go From memory you want about 3/4 slices of bread, half a red and half a green pepper, I would say about half to ¾ cup of fresh herbs, if using dried then I would say about 1 tablespoon, 1 med red onion and a medto large tomatoe and 1 egg beatenand its also yum with gluten free bread, and very yum made into balls and baked besife the roast as they get ovley and crunchy have even had 12 yr olds ask for more lol

purely.ethereal, Oct 5, 11:00pm
Great! Thanks for that, I will defiantly try this one out tonight.Seems like it should be easy enough!

motorbo, May 10, 12:15am
u r very welcome my sister invented that recipe years ago and now its the only one we all use