Whats for dinner tonight?

vintagekitty, Sep 23, 1:52am
inspire me!

the lamb threads, make me feel like a leg of lamb, but have no time.

motorbo, Sep 23, 2:23am
chicken thighs and veges dunno how i will serve it yet

lizab, Sep 23, 2:33am
got mince out, so it'll either be spag bol or burgers

geldof, Sep 23, 2:43am
Bacon wrapped chicken breasts roasted on baby leeks
Lemon kumera mash
Roasted tomatos
stuffed mushrooms
garlic courgettes.

felt like cooking today.will they still complain... yep probably

marcs, Sep 23, 2:53am
Not sure. I am on a liquid diet but the family needs to eat something. Thought of bacon and egg pie for some reason but can't eat it myself.

ruby19, Sep 23, 3:10am
Calzone & home made oven chips.

vintagekitty, Sep 23, 3:21am
Liquid diet= Vodka!= happiness!

vintagekitty, Sep 23, 3:22am
geldof

how do you make your lemon kumera mash?

geldof, Sep 23, 3:40am
Just steam or boil kumera and mash with butter lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper.often add blue cheese, but not tonight.Adapted from a soup recipe.

Simple, yum and goes with heaps of different meals.

vintagekitty, Sep 23, 3:44am
sounds great, infact your whole dinner sounds divine!

Must force myself to go to the supermarket

marcs, Sep 23, 3:55am
Lol I wish. I had gastric banding done 5 weeks a go and just had my first fill. I need to have liquid food for the next 3 days hence the liquid diet. Alcohol just does not come into it.

vintagekitty, Sep 23, 3:57am
oh, well take care of yourself, hope you are not in too much pain?x

jorjiasmum, Sep 23, 3:59am
We are having homemade chips with chicken burgers - chicken schnitzel, bacon, cheese, pineapple, onion, tomato with a sour cream and sweet chilli sauce

winnie15, Sep 23, 4:23am
beef casserole with creamy mashed spuds and vege ...

ruby19, Sep 23, 6:21am
Well so much for home made calzone forgot to put the water into bread machine....Toasted flour anyone!!!!

marcs, Sep 23, 7:05am
No pain at all. Used to it now. Lost quite a bit so happy with it.

motorbo, Sep 23, 7:43am
aww poor ruby, dont ya hate it when you forget things!! i had chicken thighs and didnt know what to do, ended up pan frying with leeks and celery and garlic threw in some thyme and diced carrots and courgette then a bit of white wine and chicken stock and before serving cooked my broccoli and silverbeet in the pah with it all, very tasty!!

cookessentials, Sep 23, 7:53am
The orzo pasta salad with wood roasted salmon and baby spinach leaves...so quick and easy which is just what I need when I get home late.

martine5, Sep 24, 6:18am
God your dinner sounds hot!!

fisher, Sep 24, 6:22am
home made pizza for start to finish... ham, cheese and pineapple..
and then another with jalapeno, anchovies pepper sauce...both with garlic tomato base sauce.. red capsicum, onion, spring onion, sliced mushrooms and tomatoes , basil leaves, grated tasty cheese.. and then a thick layer of mozzarella ... smells divine.... one thick base,one thin base...

cookessentials, Apr 14, 6:40am
Roast beef, roast potatoes, peas,brocolli,caulifower cheese,roast pumpkin annd gravy - local pub...delicious.