cheesecake

roys351, Feb 23, 8:13am
i have a tin of berries and would like a recipe, (not a baked one) or any other cheesecake recipe

245sam, Feb 23, 8:27am
roys351, here's the recipe from my very first attempt - a very successful one! - at making a cheesecake... . .

HEAVENLY CHEESECAKE - always popular whenever I make it so I hope you will enjoy it too.
Crumb Crust:
1 packet plain biscuits, crushed
170g butter, melted

Combine the biscuits and butter, then spread evenly into a 22·5cm (9”) springform tin and up the sides. Chill while preparing the Filling:
1 tbsp gelatine
250g cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
3 eggs
¼ cup each of water, lemon juice and milk
pinch salt

Blend the gelatine with the water and lemon juice, then set it aside. Combine the cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, beaten egg yolks, milk and salt. Cook over simmering water for 10 minutes, then blend in the gelatine mixture. Cool the mixture.
Beat 3 egg whites, gradually adding the remaining ¼ cup sugar, until soft peaks form. Fold this into cheese mixture and pour the filling carefully into crumb crust. Refrigerate.
If desired, pile whipped cream on top and serve as a dessert or as a cake with coffee.
This is nicest at least 1 day old, and freezes well too. :-))

This recipe and LOTS more can be found at:-

http://trademecooks.net.nz/viewtopic. php? f=19&t=483

matiducati, Feb 23, 8:32am
This one's yum and easy as - Food in a minute

http://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/recipe_default. aspx? r
ecipeid=72

guest, Jan 11, 11:21am
I think you hit a buyslele there fellas!

guest, Jan 13, 2:13pm
hi! would like to know if you want to share your recipe with me as well. Its to ssruripe my brother who's getting married and the one who loves cheesecake and fiance chocolate! He always bakes it for the family reunions and this time would like to be me the one who ssruripes them at their pre-wedding weekend party! Thanks!Lety My email is: mom3kid@gmail.com

guest, Jan 14, 10:10am
Hi...heee after puree u din 'clean' the blender thhgruooly?? :P minimal difference wont make any difference, dun worry. Yes non-dairy cream is sweeten, I also PH redman one. Whip till soft peak ok already, too stiff will difficult to fold in the cheese mixture properly.