Have you planned your meals for next week

packergirl, Sep 14, 8:13pm
looking for ideas so I can add them to my grocery list tomorrow

robyn1313, Sep 15, 2:09am
tuna patties, beans and bacon on toast, sausages in the crock pot, chicken fillets wrapped in bacon in the crock pot, chops and kumara, mince (my 11 year old cooks that) and a takeaway.Not very exciting I'm afraid but I'm trying to be thrifty!!

tazyd, Sep 15, 7:56am
Other easy ones are also mac and cheese, homemade burgers, burritos (daughter makes that one), enchiladas, toasties and lasagne. When you look at your pantry, it's amazing what you can up with!

ruby19, Sep 16, 7:28pm
No but I need to! I think the family are sick of risotto`s, so will have to have a bit of a shake up, in the menu department. Been a bit slack lately.
There will have to be a soup meal, probably a chicken parmigiana, as they haven`t had that for a while.Mac & cheese might be due for a whirl, and perhaps kebabs, with all the trimmings.Might have to make some spinach & cheese pies as I have filo to use up, maybe a roast.Now all I have to do is do the groceries.

fey, Mar 25, 1:13pm
Hmm, lets see....big pot of soup - vege that can sit on the stove and everyone can take some for the weekend.Claypot chicken with rice.Hot chirizo salad.Also Orzo with spinach, hot or cold.