Lamb chops

hkless88, Jul 10, 3:41am
has anybody got a reicpe for toppings on lamb chops

jessie981, Jul 10, 3:47am
Just good old gravy for me. Don't like to spoil the taste, No mint sauce either!

rolznsp, Jul 10, 4:12am
I marinate mine in honey soy and garlic, or teriyaki(sp) - i just buy the Masterfoods marinades and put them for a few hours in the fridge. yummy!

fisher, Jul 10, 4:27am
few drops of worcestishire will tenderise them... grate some garlic and ginger over them, salt and grind of black pepper... leave 30 mins. .
Place in your frypan on med heat and a little oil and cook slowly for 15 mins and then turn the heat off and leave them covered. . Prepare the rest of your meal, veges etc and when ready to serve, turn them over on "high" heat for 2-3 mins. . They will be pinky inside which is what you want and sooooo tender. .

turnbultart, Jul 11, 7:23am
I a great fan of soy sauce and garlic salt. Tried it tonight on chops from our pet lamb. Woked a treat and was able to forget I was eating patches.

antoniab, Jul 11, 7:45am
Lemon zest and garlic is nice with a bit of mint - mix with a lil oil and spread on.

darlingmole, Oct 18, 6:59am
aww that's aweful~! Well I just like my chops plain - pepper and salt then a splash of mint sauce ... . onion gravy is so nice aswell.