Chocolate brownie recipe anyone please??

dinky9, Jul 6, 1:11am
Just the basic one with icing sugar sprinkled over the top.

blackx, Jul 6, 1:58am
Not one of my own recipes, but here's the link, to the choc brownie recipe that won NZ Favourite Recipe Competition, last year.

http://www.nzfavouriterecipe.co.nz/recipes/desserts/349-the-
ultimate-chocolate-brownie-with-raspberries-if-youre-feeling
-extra-flashy

deflatedpumpkin, Jul 6, 5:23am
the fastest easiest yummiest brownie (i make it better than mum can, and it ticks her off! ! )
its a microwave one, yes, but if you measure it out, and use MARGARINE, not butter... it's the right mix of fluffy and chewy, and is DIVINE with icecream :P
100gm margarine, 1C sugar, 1/4C cocoa, 3/4C flour, 1tsp baking powder, 1tsp vanilla essence, 2 eggs

melt margarine, stirin eggs, sugar, vanilla, beat well with FORK (not a mixer). stir in dry ingredients, but don't overmix... . grease a microwave ring tin with margarine, pour mixture in, and sit the ring tin on an upturned saucer to elevate. aprox 3 1/2 - 5 mins in microwave, depending on m. wave wattage. mine is an 800watt and i do almost 5 mins.

..pip.., Jul 6, 10:32pm
175g butter
250g bag choc chips
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
3 eggs beaten
1 cup of walnuts (optional) and I have never tried it with the nuts

Grease 20cm square tin and preheat oven to 180c

Melt butter and chocolate over a very low heat then remove from heat. Stir in all other ingredients.

Bake for 40 minutes. When cool dust with icing sugar.

maxi42, Jul 7, 5:07am
Deflated pumpkin, am interested to know why margarine? and which one?

gaspodetwd, Jul 7, 7:26am
The easiest imaginable - I get so man y compliments and you HAVE to use chocolate not cocoa for that authentic goo-
melt 175g GOOD dark choc with 175g butter. Add 250 caster sugar and stir well. In a seperate bowl lightly whip 3 large eggs and gradually add to the choc mixture. Sift in 115g plain flour (you can use GF) and mix well. (YOu can add chopped nuts or extra choc hunks at this stage) scrape into brownie tin and bake for about 25 minutes until pale brown - at 170 fan. Cool before cutting. Easy, decadent and way too good! ! !

shaanpi, Aug 2, 2:42am
This is my fav plain brownie.

250g butter
1/2 cup cocoa
11/2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tespoon vanilla essence

Melt butter in a saucepan large enough to mix all ingredients. Mix in cocoa. Remove from heat and stir in sugar. Add eggs and beat well using a wooden spoon. Sift flour and baking powder into the mixture. Add vanilla essence and mix to combine. Pour into a greased 20x30cm sponge roll tin. Bake at 180C for 25-30 mins or until brownie springs back when lightly touched. Cut into bars while still warm. Ice with chocolate icing if wished.

yummo!

woodgate, Dec 19, 12:19pm
donna hay brownie recipe - google it. .