Help with salmon please

kerry252, Jul 5, 12:56am
We were given a whloe salmon, Hubby gutted it and fillet it and put it in the frezzer. I am going to cook it for tea tonight but what do i put on top of it to bake it with and also how long. I have never cook fish before.

cookessentials, Jul 5, 1:19am
If you are going to bake a whole salmon, definatey stuff it with a variety of ingredients to impart a lovely flavour. If you look up Regal Salmon, I am sure they will heva some ideas - as most of them have their own website with a recipe section.

cookessentials, Jul 5, 3:12am
How did you go kerry252? Someone also bumped one of the threads in regards to salmon which had a few ideas.

kerry252, Jul 5, 3:50am
Thanks going to run off and look at the site.

kerry252, Jul 5, 12:56am
We were given a whloe salmon, Hubby gutted it and fillet it and put it in the frezzer. I am going to cook it for tea tonight but what do i put on top of it to bake it with and also how long. I have never cook fish before.

cookessentials, Jul 5, 1:19am
If you are going to bake a whole salmon, definatey stuff it with a variety of ingredients to impart a lovely flavour. If you look up Regal Salmon, I am sure they will heva some ideas - as most of them have their own website with a recipe section.

cookessentials, Jul 5, 3:12am
How did you go kerry252? Someone also bumped one of the threads in regards to salmon which had a few ideas.

kerry252, Jul 5, 3:50am
Thanks going to run off and look at the site.

uli, Jul 5, 7:11am
So - how was it?