Cake decorating..

mel1140, Jun 16, 6:37am
i feel a bit dumb for asking this but i really cant remember! whats the name of the thing you wrap round the side of the cake?

lulu239, Jun 16, 6:38am
Cake frill?

mel1140, Aug 10, 6:57pm
yes, i think that might b it. thanks

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)