Can someone please tell me how to make Beef Olives

babytears, Jun 13, 7:36am
... thanks so much!

karenz, Jun 13, 7:46am
In the search box to the left put beef olives under keyword and anwhere under date posted using the dropdown, but I am pretty sure it is just a schnitzel with stuffing like you would use in a chicken rolled up and secured with a toothpick (personally I use spaghetti instead) and rolled in flour and fried in oil or butter.

fifie, Jun 13, 7:47am
These are nice from Fisher. .
1 cup breadcrumbs1/2 cup chopped prunes OR mushrooms1 diced onion1/2 tsp lemon zest1/2 tsp thyme2 tbsp oil2 tbsp soy sauce
6 pieces beef schnitzel2 tbsp std flour3/4cup beef stock
Method:
Combine breadcrumbs, prunes, onion, lemon zest, and thyme. Lay pieces of schnitzel out flat. Divide breadcrumb mixture evenly among pieces.
Spread on breadcrumb mix then roll up and secure with toothpicks. Heat oil in a frying pan, add beef olives and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a casserole dish. Now stir flour into same frying pan and cook for a minute, gradually add stock stirring constantly. Bring to the boil.
Add soy sauce. Pour this over beef olives. Cook at 160c for 45 mins or until meat is tender. Remove toothpicks before serving.
OR my lazy Crockpot style. .
Stuff schnitzel as above secure with toothpicks brown in a hot pan with a little oil all sides and place in your crockpot. Make a up a packet of gravy mix as per packet instructions pour this over your olives, lid on and cook on low, taking out tooth picks before serving...

babytears, Aug 3, 2:16am
Great... thanks you two!