Childrens Birthday Cakes!

aims99, Jun 9, 1:31am
My sons first birthday is in a few months and I am wanting to get ideas for a fun birthday cake.

Can anyone recommend a website/book that has easy to follow receips for childrens themed cakes? :)

theanimal1, Jun 9, 1:52am
Have a look here... . .

http://www.facebook.com/#! /pages/Christchurch-New-Zealand/Ch

ch-Party-Cakes/206808770860? re-
f=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=5

munrotti, Jun 9, 6:44am
look at trademe Listing #: 294454076 . I have used this book for years and now my daughters are using it for their childrens cakes.

greerg, Jun 9, 6:50am
That's the one munrotti - especially for people new to decorating children's cakes. We have had many from that I my daughter uses a copy I bought from TM now.

bizzabill, Jun 10, 8:47am
I use the Betty Crocker website, found it to be simple & fun. Even has a video for each kids birthday cake on how to assemble & decorate. Last one I made was princess castle cake & it turned out fabulous. Definetly worth a look.

juliewn, Jun 10, 11:20am
A suggestion for a birthday cake book. . whenever you make a cake from it for a birthday, party, etc. . make a note of the date and who it was for and why, beside the recipe and instructions. . it'll then become a family heirloom that your Kid's will love to look through to see all the cakes you made them. .

shirley16, Jul 26, 3:41am
mee too. Don't know how many traind I made off the cover.