HELP....With reheating a HAM?

niclee, Jun 1, 9:07pm
Hi, just gotpork out off freezer thinking it was a roast and now its defrosted its a HAM... can anyone help as I want to serve this hot... its aprox 2kg. . I have no idea on times or what to do to reheat it... thanks

margyr, Jun 1, 9:12pm
take the skin off it, put criss cross pattern in the fat, decorate if you like with pineapple rings and a cherry held on with a toothpick, make up some brown sugar, pineapple juice and water a bit thicker than a paste, heat oven to around 150 and put in ham, baste it every so often with the brown sugar and do for around an hour. be careful when taking the skin off as you want to leave as much of the fat on as possible. the hour is if the ham is already cooked.

baitcatcher, Jun 1, 9:15pm
Hi niclee
Cut the ham into 1cm Steaks and grill or fry them for a few minutes each side & Serve them with a chunky pineapple sauce or grilled pineapple rings, vegs & cheesy mash potato. Hope this helps.

margyr, Jun 1, 9:20pm
also just on the left is a box headed message board in the keyword or member box type christmas ham and then in the date posted box click on the arrow and then anytime then click on search, loads of ideas there.

niclee, Jun 1, 9:43pm
thanks guys will reheat tonight with pineapple etc and left over ham steaks for tomorrow night... thanks for hellp

margyr, Jun 1, 9:44pm
it will be yum! not quite mid winter but you can have an early mid winter christmas.

niclee, Jun 1, 10:25pm
Its my hubbies birthday so going to have a special tea... . . hard to beleive we nearly half way through the year aye. .

margyr, Jun 1, 10:32pm
this year is flying by! which in some ways i am hating but because our son is coming back from the netherlands in feb and we have not seen him for 5 years i am loving how fast it is going.

niclee, Jun 29, 12:15am
Wow, how exciteing for you, you will be looking forward to feb, it will really be here fast the way the years flying.