tomato relish

cary3339, Feb 14, 10:07pm
All tomato relish recipes are all basically the same . Has anyone got a different recipe.

korbo, Feb 16, 10:35am
bumping for the morning... ... there is one somewhere on here

245sam, Feb 16, 10:43am
you are so right korbo, there is another thread on here - it's cary3339's other thread where she has been offered a recipe plus I posted a link to TradeMeCooks -

and cary3339... ... you're very welcome to the link to TradeMeCooks - I hope you have fun browsing the site and finding some new and interesting recipes to try. :-))

cary3339, Feb 17, 3:47am
I certainly had fun browsing the relishes There was so many So will have a look at what else is on there Thanks

rambo24, Feb 19, 8:03pm
my step mother used to make a really really yummy tom relish, before she moved up north i asked her for the recipe and she said its in the edmonds cook book! ! ! man i laughed as i thought it was a good ole family recipe! ! ! ha! ha!

guest, Apr 2, 8:36am
tip thick frying pan (cast iron is the best) with a lid, qutaksicrt coals, stovetop, exhaust fan/overhead fan. I did this at a friend's place in his uni apartment. Works a treat. Apartments don't mean that you can't. Apartments mean that you just get creative.