Which Frypan would you recommend please?

hazedaze, May 24, 1:42am
I'm sure it's probably been done before, but I wasn't in need then, ... . sorry! I've always gone none stick as like most people, I hate food sticking to the pan, but most of the ones I've tried over the years aren't overly long lasting and rugged enough (Red spot, enamel coated etc. etc. ).

Induction cook cook top so I'd love your opinion on perhaps the Le Creuset cast iron, Circulon? or a Scan Pan (not quite sure what that is exactly). Or, perhaps one of the cheaper cast iron ones from Mitre 10 or similar store even. I'd gladly pay the top price if the frypan was absolutely fantastic and well worth having.

I'd really appreciate your advice. Thankyou.

bedazzledjewels, May 24, 1:48am
Enter 'frypan' in the search box to the left and change the 'date posted' box to anytime and heaps of threads will come up.

cookessentials, May 24, 2:18am
Infinite Circulon is induction suitable if you are wanting a good non-stick -Scanpan has a too greater return rate, so it is not one I would recommend. American "Lodge" pre-seasoned cast iron if you dont want to go non-stick - it will build up a coating itself over time with repeated use giving you non stick qualities or go black iron.

hazedaze, Jun 2, 10:59am
Thankyou both very much. That will give me something to think about and work through. Regards.