What is the paper decoration that you put around

weezil, May 14, 9:35am
cakes called? ... for the life of me I can, t recall what it, s called so I can try and find some. . thanks...

bluebell42, May 14, 9:39am
Cake frill

weezil, May 14, 9:45am
lol... logical isn, t it... . now where to start looking... thankyou

bluebell42, May 14, 10:23am
Google it. Make your own. Use fancy ribbon. Bakery.

cookessentials, May 2, 11:56am
You used to be able to get them from the supermarket