Bargin Box

kinevil, Feb 21, 1:15am
Looking at ordering the online Bargin Box, our family is 2 adults and a 12 year old, I have been told they are big servings so do i order the 2 person box or the 4 person box?

245sam, Feb 21, 2:11am
kinevil, I have not tried the Bargain Box but when choosing which option you order for your family you need to consider the appetites of all 3 of you and if you would find it useful to have leftovers.
I would prefer to have too much rather than too little to offer the family so would almost for certain choose the 4 person option and I would then expect to have leftovers to either have for lunches the next day or to freeze as plated meals (i.e. if suitable for freezing e.g. salad meals would obviously not be suitable for this). IMO if you order the 2 person option you may find that it leads to all 3 of you being so disappointed. :-))

cgvl, Oct 21, 9:14pm
Have friends who get one of them not sure if its bargin box or the other one but they said the one for 2 adults and 2 children was better than the smaller one, they have two young children and said meat in box for 2 was about 300g so not really enough for 3-4.