MKR 2018

Page 1 / 2
marcs, Jan 30, 11:53am
OMG started watching the new MKR series here in Auz. Tuned in half way through last nights first episode (only because I forgot about it). There is a sisters team in there that have had some lip fillers. Oh dear a little bit over the top. Your eyes automatically just go to the lips because it does not match the face.

unknowndisorder, Jan 30, 6:09pm
Oh yay, we won't be far behind you as it starts in a couple/few weeks (forgot the date).

ruby2shoes, Jan 30, 7:35pm
so its the usual drivel then?

kaddiew, Jan 31, 12:45am
Is it the new shortened format like the previous NZ version (which I didn't watch)? I thought I saw a long outdoor dining table in the promo for this upcoming Aussie series, similar to the one that was in the NZ version promo - if that makes any sense.

ross67, Jan 31, 1:23am
It starts on the 12th I think

rainrain1, Jan 31, 2:40am
Looking forward to it!

marcs, Jan 31, 10:35am
Oh cool I can then have discussion on here. Not much to give away other than the botox queens. Seriously I am not against plastic surgery but there is a limit. There is a little snippet of them on MKR FB page but yea the regular drivel. Nothing new.

kaddiew, Feb 12, 3:39am
Starts tonight, folks. 7.30pm on TV2.

rainrain1, Feb 12, 5:11am
Cool. it will give us something and someone to pick holes in.

rainrain1, Feb 12, 6:59am
LOL. the plastics . why would you want those lips LOL. They are hysterical to look at

jia5, Feb 12, 7:54am
Quite distracting aren't they? So ugly.

kaddiew, Feb 12, 6:01pm
They look as if they'd deflate if you pricked them with a pin.

samanya, Feb 12, 9:49pm
They are distracting indeedy!
I couldn't help thinking that those women probably thought they looked stunning . they do, but not in the way they intended. Groper mouths!

gshj, Feb 12, 9:56pm
I agree, they are very distracting. Not sure if I'm going to keep watching this series, I'm a bit over it.

strowan1, Feb 12, 9:59pm
As if the lips weren’t bad enough, their attitudes were just as unattractive!
I’m wondering if they can cook, we’ll be made to wait lol, most contentious teams usually slotted in towards the end of each draw.

jia5, Feb 13, 7:39am
Indeed, a stranded groper

rainrain1, Feb 13, 5:29pm
Makes me wonder if they have been coaxed into pumping them up just for the show, no one would choose to look that stupid would they? Or would they? They will be good at tasting other species of fish

jia5, Feb 14, 7:26am
OMG, I don't know what's worse, the lips, the nose, or the mingy attitude.
Edited to say. let the war begin. raw brownies, wow

marcs, Feb 14, 10:59am
I was watching snippets of Married at first sight and there are about 3 ladies on there with plumped up lips. It seems to be becoming very popular in Australia. Younger ones eyebrows (at the ends) are almost in her hair line. We are on week two and sure enough the attitude carries on with the second group. All about the Russians this group.

gshj, Feb 14, 6:24pm
Last night made me cringe. 2 white girls trying to be gangster just does not work lol. At least it too a bit of focus off the lips!

badams1, Feb 14, 6:28pm
What a load of cr. Are those wimmen for real . One good thing lads, be grateful your not married them.

rainrain1, Feb 14, 8:01pm
Thought they were a bit of harmless fun

rainrain1, Feb 21, 7:33am
WHAT a disaster lol hard to watch those two tonight

duckmoon, Feb 21, 8:56pm
good description.
I had high expectation, but not realised.

duckmoon, Feb 21, 9:04pm
Watched last nights episode "we are back" as Roula and Rachel (is that her name? ).
Actually, you haven't done well, and you are only "back" because people have done worse than you, not because you have done well.

Really! ?