Pavalova timing

cutezie, Dec 21, 11:07pm
How long before you cook the pav before the 25th .Would it keep if I made it today or tomorrow.(Sat) I am a virgin pav maker

valentino, Dec 21, 11:42pm
I usually do mine the day before and more so later in the day when all other use of oven is not required thereby left in the oven overnight (Switched off of course), saves the need to find a place away from my pets, LOL.

valentino, Dec 22, 1:05am
And with the egg yolks is this keeper, nice to do it then you are covered re Mayo and a very healthy one that suit virtually everyone.

Mayonaise (The Healthy one)

Ingredients:
3 egg yolks
1 tsp mustard
1 and 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
pinch of sea salt and black pepper
Directions:
In a blender, blend all ingredients except the coconut oil
at a very low speed. Slowly drizzle in the coconut oil,
allowing to mix for at least one minute. Transfer the mayonnaise mixture into an air tight container and allow to settle at room temperature for 7 hours prior to refridgerating.

edlin, Dec 22, 3:13am
I'm doing mine on Christmas Eve just before I go to bed. It is very humid in Auckland at the moment so I don't want to make it early as it would probably go sticky

hidecote01, Dec 22, 3:22am
Yes later on Christmas Eve for me too and left to go cold in the oven over night.

cutezie, Nov 15, 2:51am
Thank you for your help I will do it tomorrow night .Yes I am in AK,with high humidity.I will make the mayo as well. Merry Christmas