Pork Loin Chops. need some inspiration plus

karlymouse, Jan 17, 11:39pm
some cooking times for them. overcooked they are dry . approximately how long to cook a 3cm thick approx chop. plus a tasty seasoning idea.

lidbud, Jan 18, 12:02am

fifie, Jan 18, 1:50am
Always do mine in the convection oven, mr likes the crispy crackling , and the moist meat, much better than my attempts in big oven. Just oil them sprinkle s/p on, Sometimes i mix tblsp oil, chilli powder, paprika s/p and rub over them to spice them up a bit before cooking.

valentino, Jan 18, 2:04am
Best method is lightly olive oiled each side then cracked some rock salt and black pepper on both sides, griller on high and rack in tray about 50mm to 60mm under and grill each side for 6 minutes, Yummo Loin Chops that reigns supreme.

Cheers

karlymouse, Jan 18, 10:34am
That was interesting. might try that but a little simple in the flavour stakes perhaps. but if the basil works with the capsicums that would be good. it does make me wonder about resting time the same as cooking time and cold meat but heck they are professional chefs.

karlymouse, Jan 18, 10:37am
valentino wrote:
Best method is lightly olive oiled each side then cracked some rock salt and black pepper on both sides, griller on high and rack in tray about 50mm to 60mm under and grill each side for 6 minutes, Yummo Loin Chops that reigns supreme.
thanks Valentino. I have read your interesting recipes and sounds like you know which way is up. sometimes simple is best :)

wasgonna, Nov 2, 4:52pm
Wet them shaking off excess then throw in plastic bag with "Coat and Cook". Good shake to cover then put on plate and cover for at least half hour (put in fridge if hot stinking day), place in oven dish and bake at around 160-180 until cooked. Because of coating will be nice and moist.

I usually place on baking paper in oven dish to stop losing coating if it sticks.