Masterchef duo book out

unknowndisorder, Apr 12, 2:33am
saw it today for the first time, actually got tempted, but not at the moment.

wondering if anyone has got it yet?

priscilla2, Apr 13, 10:10pm
Yes I bought one for my daughter ,it has some great simple recipes in it and lovely photography (not just food).I will probably buy one for myself as well.

rasin11, Apr 14, 1:14am
Its too big and heavy for my mother. Needs plenty of bench space.

murfee, Apr 14, 1:27am
It seems reasonably priced and they said on their FB page that if you buy it through their website they will write a personal message at no extra cost apart from $9.50 postage. On their FB page they are doing a give away to promote and celebrate their new book https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karena-and-Kasey-Masterchef/649563641749736

pogram0, Oct 11, 7:56am
I have an issue with the recipe that appeared in The Herald this morning attributed to Karena and Casey . The recipe is for scones and it is 2 cups of SR flour, 100g butter, 1 cup of milk and a pinch of salt. I have never seen a recipe for scones that has 100g of butter in it. That is far too much. The photo of the scones is very white whereas I know that if I have ever put too much butter in my scones they come out very yellow. You would think they would check their recipes before they go to publication.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)