Went a bit overboard with the xmas day nibbles

dibble35, Dec 23, 7:33am
At this stage its just going to be me, we are having the big family get together on the 27th. Went shopping tonight and thought id get a few nice nibbles for me to enjoy on the day. Well I got all my favs. Cherries, smoked salmon, smoked mussels, smoked chicken, fruit cheese, blue cheese, feta, creamed rice, chocolates, fancy crackers, fancy dips, and to top it off Kapiti Feijoa and pear sorbet icecreams. I bought so much I started eating it tonight and must say im going to enjoy it all!

gertie, Dec 23, 7:50am
Well good for you! Bon apatite! And Merry Christmas! :0)

sampa, Dec 23, 9:20am
We all have a tendency to overload in the 'I'm sure I want/need this' department at this time of year dibble ~ enjoy!

awoftam, Dec 23, 10:03am
Those kapati sorbets sound nice - never heard of them before. Will check them out.

dibble35, Dec 23, 4:36pm
They are really good, didnt think id particularly like this flavour but someone recommended them, and boy they are good, my new fav, but not cheap. Countdown had them on special this week, 4 pack for $7 I think. usually I think $4 each at my local 4square

valentino, Dec 23, 7:03pm
Yeah, quite a good size each one.

I also like the Tip Top "Fruji's sorbets", quite surprisingly good and ideal size. Better overall value.

And re numbers, this year only 3 but visiting this time for the first time in years and yeah, understand overspending on nibbles, love them all and cannot stop, Yeah, Christmas Time - New Year Time, Celebration on nibbles, LOL.

Cheers and all the best.

clareo, Mar 7, 10:02am
You sound like me but I went to one of those New World special nights - honestly bought so so much. but most of it has now been eaten or drunk so I have just come back from another enormous shop. NW must looooove me!