Roast vege salad please

monty4ever, Dec 13, 8:42pm
have had some real yummy ones but don't seem to be able to replicate. The dressing either makes it or kills it.

motorbo, Dec 14, 12:38am
I use: kumara, red onion, courgettes, mushrooms, asparagus, carrots, pumpkin. bake with rosemary and garlic and olive oil.

serve with a lemony home made aioli

salt and back pepper

delish

monty4ever, Dec 14, 2:48am
Yum !

jynx66, Dec 14, 3:26am
I do something similar to motorbo but I add some cubed feta, halved tomatoes and lots of whole garlic cloves; they are sweet when roasted. You don't even need to peel them as they squeeze very easily out of their skins once roasted.

motorbo, Dec 14, 4:50am
yes I bake the garlic that way too, feta and cream cheese are both delish when baked, esp on top of a pizza, dollops of cream cheese or crumbled feta, I find the tomatoes a bit to sloppy for me in this dish. but delish on there own

macandrosie, Dec 14, 9:44am
This is yummy & nice warm rather than chilled
Roast Pumpkin & Feta Salad
4 cups peeled, cubed pumpkin
3 tabs oil
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp minced garlic
2-3 red peppers, sliced
2-3 red onions cut in wedges
½ cup shredded basil or 2 tsp dried
250gr feta cheese
rock salt
Preheat oven to 200°c & place oil in roasting dish along with all veges & seasonings. Toss lightly to coat with oil . Cook for about 20 mins, checking pumpkin isn’t getting too mushy.
Dressing: ½ cup olive oil 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
1 tab balsamic vinegar 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Place all these ingreds into a jar & shake well. When veges have cooled, crumble feta cheese over top, then pour dressing over. Top with a few basil leaves. Nice served warmed.

delihank, Dec 16, 11:48pm
hi can you put your dressing up as well thanks deli

xtownie, Dec 17, 12:08am
I just roast diced kumera, pumpkin, zucchini, beetroot, mushroom, red onion, and anything else you want to roast, lay it out over a bed of rocket with fresh basil, crumble feta and line nuts over it and drizzle with Raspberry Vinegarette.
I actually present in on a big round platter at Christmas time with a hole I. The middle and it makes a nice wreth.

rarogal, Dec 17, 2:26am
WW balsamic makes a lovely dressing for roast veges. I warm it first. Home made much better of course.

bev00, Dec 17, 11:41am
ideas on a theme

greerg, Dec 18, 5:27am
I like balsalmic dressing best too and add a little sliced celery to the roast vegetables for the colour and crunch, and quite often feta as well.