Caker maker-tauranga areas

queenbee9, Apr 1, 3:49am
Hi does anyone know of a good and resonable cake maker in the Tauranga /papamoa/ mount area! Wanting to get a birthday cake done for my daughters 5th, but all the main plaes seem so expensive considering it will be destroyed in 10 minutes anyway, thought maybe someone would know of a smaller company or person who does them. I did contemplate about doing myself but to be honest I'm not overly creative in this area =)
TIA
also posted in parenting

pamellie, Apr 1, 4:04am
Have you got a friend who could help you! I'm sure whatever you do the kids will love and as you say it will be destroyed in 10 minutes. There are some great books in the library to give you ideas.

cookiebarrel, Apr 1, 4:20am
queenbee9, when did you want it for!

sikofstuf, Apr 1, 6:15am
I do, lol, me! I have a cake business, prices can't be too bad- my three main emails from customers are, "wow, looked so great, we didn't want to cut it," then "omg tasted amazing" then, "you should put your prices up!" lol

queenbee9, Apr 1, 8:34am
Need it for 13th April cookiebarrel, and sikofstuf do you have a web address or way I can contact you =)

sikofstuf, Apr 1, 8:40am
I'm going to load my normal auction I run soon, you can see more of my work :-) that date is fine at this stage, only five cakes in the diary for that weekend- so a nice quiet one! Lol my website is being redone at the moment.

cookiebarrel, Apr 2, 5:54am
queenbee9, have you got something sorted out yet!