Eggs eggs and more eggs

julz29, Mar 30, 10:30pm
I have a pile of eggs what can I make

elliehen, Mar 30, 10:33pm
Omelettes for Africa ;-)

sarahb5, Mar 30, 10:39pm
I have a pile of eggs too - chocolate eggs!Yummy . just can't decide which one to eat first - Lindt truffle filled egg or chocolate buttons .

elliehen, Mar 30, 10:42pm
Eat the Lindt.I just ate a Lindt bunny and it was yummy :-)

sarahb5, Mar 30, 10:45pm
I have one of those too - the dark chocolate one - I usually save that until last though.I break the head off and start with the ears - where do you start!

bedazzledjewels, Mar 30, 10:46pm
Only real eggs here - 3 of them in my tiny, intense, dark chocolate cake.

sarahb5, Mar 30, 11:00pm
Chocolate eggs are real and the extra kjs they're adding to my butt definitely are!

bedazzledjewels, Mar 30, 11:30pm
Lol Sarah! Perhaps I should have said eggs with no ingredients list.

uli, Mar 31, 12:10am
chocolate or chicken ones!

julz29, Mar 31, 12:14am
Chicken ones, recipes would be good thanks

uli, Mar 31, 12:31am
Omelette, frittata, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, eggs benedict, sponge cakes, waffles, devilled eggs, scotch eggs, bacon and egg pie, spaghetti carbonara, poached eggs, donburi, soft boiled eggs on salad, ceasar salad, french toast, courgette fritters or corn fritters, Huevos Rancheros, Bacon and Sweet Corn Mini Frittatas, bacon and eggs on spinach or toast, Creme Brule or any other custard, pavlova - make a custard with the yolks or use them instead of hair shampoo, lemon pie, any type of soufflee, Shakshouka (= Eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce), aioli, gado gado, Baked Egg Custard, homemade ice cream, pancakes or crepes . that might help use up some of the surplus :)

strebor1, Mar 31, 3:21am
We eat a lot of frittatas. That takes at least 6 eggs for us, and a great way to use up the old vegies before buying new ones.

elliehen, Mar 31, 4:55am
Mine was the very small bunny, so he was gobbled rather than nibbled, and to be honest I didn't look!

bedazzledjewels, Mar 31, 5:15am
Here you go - boiled scrambled eggs - who's going to give it a go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=aazP6zvJmiQ&feature=player_embedded

elliehen, Mar 31, 5:38am
After you.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 31, 5:51am
I'm not sure I want to do that to a sweatshirt!

lilyfield, Mar 31, 5:56am
works with a teatowel too- a new touch to your brekkie egg.!

samanya, Mar 31, 7:19am
Oh yum! (not)
They look disgusting & did you note the colour .sort of greyish pale yellow .*blurk*

uli, Mar 31, 7:41am
I am sure you find enough recipes to use up about 10 dozen eggs if you read through post # 11 :)

bisloy, Mar 31, 9:52pm
Bacon and eggs for the family always seems to use up a lot - 5 of us, 2 eggs each, plus a few spares for the teens . . . at least a dozen!

strebor1, Mar 31, 10:35pm
Trouble is now we are being told not to eat much bacon, as it is bad for us. Perhaps bacon and eggs without the bacon.

roshu, Apr 2, 2:52am
Give some to the food bank or women's refuge.

rainrain1, Apr 2, 5:13am
Hell no!