Reductil recipe book

davann3, Mar 19, 2:01am
has anyone got a reductil recipe book they want to sell.thanks

angel404, Mar 19, 4:58am
I thought ppl on reductil didnt eat! lol

kaddiew, Mar 19, 5:13am
I was far too nauseous on Reductil to want to eat! Not a great way to lose weight, and of course it all went back on +.

Sorry, poster1! Didn't even know they had produced a recipe book.

davann3, Mar 19, 7:49am
Kaddiew and Angel404. i didnt know what reductil was and have found out now and it has been taken off the market.It was just that i saw the cookbook at the doc's and it had some fantastic meals in it and so easy to make. I was going to pinch it but thought better of it. I would still like to buy one if anyone has one.thanks

nfh1, Mar 19, 7:50am
I was looking at that cookery book the other day at the doctors as well!

elliehen, Mar 19, 8:05am
If you want a recipe in a doctor's waiting room magazine, you cough loudly and phlegmily (I made up that word) and everyone will turn away from you, during which time you tug sharply on the page.Your coughing masks the ripping sound and takes attention away from what amounts to daylight robbery!

Of course, you could also ask the receptionist if you could borrow it for an hour or two to photocopy but be aware it will be very germy.

nfh1, Mar 19, 8:23am
Knowing my luck I would rip the page and end up with all the vital information missing!Or I would probably get the giggles!

davann3, Mar 21, 12:45am
couldnt rip a page out as it was a recipe book.not a magazine.

tinkagirl, Mar 21, 6:06am
My memory is really bad now due to taking Reductil.now I had something I wanted to tell you, but I can't remember what it was!