Curried Cauliflower salad with nuts

gabbychick, Jan 20, 1:40am
Does anyone have a recipe plse have lost mine. and its real yummy you can make and leave in fridge. much appreciated

mackenzie2, Jan 21, 7:10pm
Chop/break half a cauli into small pieces, Put into bowl, melt 30 gms of butter add 1.5 tsp curry (more or less to your taste) add 1 TBSP brown sugar, stir till combined, take off heat and add 1/4 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup of ETA majo, stir till combined and add to cauli. Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving, can also add roasted peanuts.

majurti, Jan 21, 8:23pm
I melt butter ( I just guess,about 20-30 gms) add tsp curry powder or to taste, then add cashew nuts and a few raisins. Cook gently for a few minutes and take off the heat. when its cooled add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of mayo (depending on how much cauliflower is used). Add to lightly cooked cauliflower.Sometimes also add pumpkin and sunflower seeds with the cashew nuts.

wingee, Jan 21, 9:31pm
Raw cauli (Small) broken into small pieces
1 green pepper chopped
1/2 cup sultanas
melt 25g butter, add 1 tsp brown sugar and 1 tsp curry powder plus 1/2 cup mayo mix togetherpour dressing over vege, and chill.before serving garhish with 3/4 cup cashews.I dont like cauliflower, but will eat huge amounts of this.(Mrs W)