Ideas wanted?

nofrills2, Jan 20, 1:41am
Any easy tips etc on how to clean/unblock the little water /jet holes on the arms of a dishwasher,as they are a sealed unit.
We rinse our plates use a rinseaid,but for some reasons the jet holes clog up
Put wash through and a small bowl was sitting flat upside down on bottom rake and when finished in the ridge around bottom of the bowl had gritty type of water,so wonder if theres a slug buiild up in the jet arms.

griffo4, Jan 20, 1:44am
You can buy a dishwasher cleaner that you put in an empty dishwasher and follow the directions and it gives it a good clean you need to do it regularly
l do ours about every 3 - 4 months

red2, Jan 20, 2:14am
I run a sink of water , get out a kebab stick and unblock the holes . Give a good swish around in the sink and repeat until holes are unblocked fully

nauru, Jan 20, 2:34am
Soak them in the sink in a solution of washing soda and hot water.I do this with the filter parts too on a regular basis and also give my dishwasher an empty wash using bicarbonate soda in the powder dispenser.I also use white vinegar instead of rinse aid and find that it is better and much cheaper.I always rinse the dishes before loading into the dishwasher too.

nofrills2, Jan 20, 2:58am
Can't soak them as the arms are fixed to the dish rack-will definitely try the white vinegar,and baking soda.