What is for dinner at your house?

falcon100, Dec 29, 2:05am
I am wanting a quick and easy summer meal idea.Would do BBQ however do not have one at mo!What is everyone else having!

davidt4, Dec 29, 2:09am
Grilled gurnard fillets, runner beans with pesto, cos lettuce and rocket with vinaigrette.

terrabell, Dec 29, 3:32am
Potato salad and steak.

uli, Dec 29, 3:39am
Green bean salad, tomato salad, the first cucumber and some finely cut up sirloin steaks which were left over from last night. Should make a fine salad platter with some feta and olives. And every single thing except the olive oil is home grown :)

davidt4, Dec 29, 3:48am
Sounds great uli.We picked our first cucumber a few days ago - so much better than shop-bought.Our tomatoes are just starting to change colour and I can hardly wait.

sarahb5, Dec 29, 9:10pm
Thai-flavoured rice salad with prawns - marinated the raw prawns in olive oil, fresh red chilli and garlic.Cooked brown rice and added julienne carrot, sliced spring onions and radish with soy sauce and fresh coriander.Stir fried the prawns and served them on top of the rice salad with the "juice" poured over the top.It was yummy and luckily one of the kids ate out last night so there's leftovers for my lunch!

julie28, Dec 29, 9:16pm
Homemade Chicken Tikka Pizza and Ham and Cheese Pizza