Wall oven brands/recommendations

jen69, Dec 27, 8:01pm
Which brands of wall ovens would you recommend! Out budget is around the $1000 or preferably less mark, whiich may be a bit unrealistic. Looking at current boxing day specials on Westinghouse, Parmco, Delonghi and Indesit, but open to suggestions.We currently have a fantastic old double oven - Frigidaire Caprice which sadly is due for retirement.It has enormous capacity.What size oven would you recommend! They all seem to be about 60cm. We dont care about special cleaning functions etc just providing excellent alround results including baking. Thanks for your ideas.

quiz3, Dec 27, 8:25pm
F and P double oven, has all the whistles and bells, eg fan bake, fan grill fan force, grill eco grill bake classic bake and defrost!
Really only use,fan bake eco grill and bake,but a very good oven and pleased with the performance.

jen69, Dec 27, 8:56pm
Yes I saw one of these but unfortunately out of our price range! Also I had read some feedback on here that some purchasers had been disappointed with their F and P wall ovensperformance - unreliable, faults etc. Good to hear you are happy with yours. Cheers

tjman, Dec 28, 3:09am
I really want a delonghi induction.I have F & P and its too small and I dont like it.