Sandwich platters christchurch

enjoytrademe, Dec 26, 1:01am
Could anyone tell me of who I could order a couple of nice sandwich platters from in Christchurch - preferably out Northwood/Belfast area for a private small gathering mid Jan.Thanks

robyn35, Dec 26, 2:27am
not Belfast area but Naked Baker in Beach Road does them, Subway do platters of mini rolls

pickles7, Dec 26, 2:54am
Subway every time. Fresh is best.

russellw, Dec 26, 5:38am
Loefs Bakery.

martine5, Dec 26, 6:09am
I'd go with relish, they are in sydenham though

suzanna, Dec 26, 7:21am
I recently went into the bakery on Main North road- in the block by Prestons Rd- I think it's called Country Kitchen. I think it must have changed hands as it is completely different to the last time I ventured in (this is why it took me so long to go back) the food looked great, very reasonably priced and very pleasant people. I was more than happy with the food we bought. I would certainly pay them a visit if I was looking for sandwich platters

enjoytrademe, Dec 27, 5:26am
Thanks for the suggestions - will check them out

keeley4, Dec 29, 5:07am
I normally wouldn't recommend Couplands as I hate their savouries, cakes etc but they do really good sandwiches.You can order them cut in quarters without crusts and they have all sorts of options - probably cheaper than most places too.When we have work shouts we always get savouries and other stuff from French Bakery and the sandwiches from Couplands.I contacted them via their website recently and they sent me a list of what they can do.I'm not sure where the nearest Couplands would be out that way though.