That old fashioned saladdressing with condensed .

catsrule666, Dec 23, 1:42am
milk has someone got the recipie please.

catsrule666, Dec 23, 1:46am
sweet thanx merry xmas

thewomble1, Dec 28, 8:37am
condense milk vinegar mustard and a little milk to thin.

maximus44, Dec 28, 8:10pm
I just use a tin of sweetened condensed milk, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and sometimes a bit of curry powder.

ourtwomonkeys, Dec 28, 8:15pm
I just use the condensed milk, a little mustard and vinegar.And it's great.

My Nana, bless her, used to leave it in her fridge for weeks and perhaps months and just added a little more vinegar to it to soften it again.She had Alzheimer's so I wouldn't recommend it! Thanks for the memory of her though :)))

ibcreative, Dec 28, 9:28pm
It does keep a fair while doing that. I wouldn't keep it for months though.

koreth, Dec 28, 11:07pm
Edmonds cookbook has the recipe

sarahb5, Dec 29, 1:54am
I wouldn't even keep it long enough to eat it - vile, sweet, sticky, sickly disgusting stuff .

uli, Dec 29, 3:36am
Why a blue face!
Don't you like it!

ibcreative, Dec 29, 4:17am
Oh well, it's a matter of taste. I'd much rather have that than mayonnaise which always tastes oily to me.

sarahb5, Dec 29, 5:57am
At least mayo isn't sweet (and shouldn't be oily if made properly either) - aioli is great but I still find any of those creamy, heavy dressings too cloying anyway - have to mix half and half with yoghurt otherwise *bleurk*

muzzaandmich, Dec 29, 7:07am
ourtwomonkeys wrote:
I just use the condensed milk, a little mustard and vinegar.And it's great.

My Nana, bless her, used to leave it in her fridge for weeks and perhaps months and just added a little more vinegar to it to soften it again.She had Alzheimer's so I wouldn't recommend it! Thanks for the memory of her-though :)))[/quote

We still make it this way and its greatdon't change it just enjoy it

sarahh2011, Dec 29, 9:53am
I just add 3 tbl spoon of vinegar and a couple of good teaspoons of mustard and season. I love it.

raebea, Dec 29, 9:58am
My Favourite mayo.tip a tin of condencedmilk into a large jar, then add one tin each of sugar & vinegar, 1 teaspoon each of mustard & salt & a few shakes of pepper, Put lid on the jar. Shake up jar to mix well, & keep in the fraidge, it will last for ages. May need a shake or a stir at times. Enjoy

nik12, Dec 29, 10:14am
Love how there are so many recipies for the most hated dressing he he.
I use a tin of consended milk then maybe half a tin of vinegar (I go by look and then then taste) good teaspoon of mustard powder. then about the same milk as vinegar.It goes thick, so I add more milk the next day, and every day I get it out if no eaten before.
Mum used to just put 'some of the can, a bit of vinegar and a bit of mustard' and make it up for each day. but yeah. not much point around here :-)

dms01, Dec 29, 10:43am
it's written on every can