Mini punch recipe please

margocooke, Dec 20, 6:22pm
Help I want to serve punch christmas day for a very small family group of just 6 people all receipes Ive seen make gallons of the stuff which would be great if the fizz didnt die .

duckmoon, Dec 20, 7:27pm
I use rachels. Punch recipe, divide it down , use the 300ml bottles rather than 1.5 l bottle

duckmoon, Dec 20, 7:28pm
This is the recipe my friend Rachel gave me -hence the name. It has been well circulated on this MB and gets good reviews

Rachel’s Punch
1 litre strong tea
1 cup sugar
1 or 2 cups cordial (lemon, lime or orange) - I use Roses Lime Cordial from the supermarket - put it in undiluted.
3 litres fruit juice (orange, grapefruit, pineapple)
Allow to cool.

3 litres lemonade
3 litres gingerale
TOTAL = 10 litres or 50 glasses

Make the tea, and after about 20 mins pour onto 1 cup sugar, and stir till sugar is dissolved. Add the cordial and fruit juices. Chill this mixture in two containers of equal amounts. When ready pour one container of mixture into punch bowl (or large mixing bowl) adding 1.5L of chilled lemonade and gingerale. Make up the second 'batch' when ready. You could make up the whole amount if you have a large enough bowl/bucket!

This is the recipe, will adjust quantities in a moment

duckmoon, Dec 20, 7:31pm
200ml tea
1/5 th cup sugar
100ml cordial
600ml juice
600ml lemonade
600ml ginger ale

Use 2 x 300ml fizzy bottles (size of a mixer bottle)

Serves ten glasses

margocooke, Dec 20, 8:42pm
thankyou all so much you have really helped my delema

duckmoon, Dec 20, 8:53pm
My pleasure, sorry it took three posts to get my ideas out

vinee, Dec 30, 7:44am
and for an alcoholy one.
Fish house punch
1/4c sugar
1 1/4c brandy
1/3c peach schnapps
2/3c rum
2L ginger ale
2 lemons, sliced
1 orange, sliced
you can mix the sugar and alcohol ahead of time and add the ginger ale later. Garnish bowl with sliced fruit. Slips down VERY easily!