The Easiest Pizza Base In The World

evie.t76, Nov 30, 9:18am
Just thought id put it out there for you fellow Pizza lovers.
3 cups of flour sifted into a big bowl a pinch of salt a tablespoon of olive oiland a bottle of beer,mix it all up and use straight away.
For a crispy base lightly dust flour on cooking surface.
Thats it,no kneeding,no waiting, just never fail deliciousness everytime.
Enjoy : )

daisyhill, Nov 30, 9:50am
Mmmmm, sounds good! What size of beer bottle! My husband drinks really huge bottles but that would probably be too much for three cups of flour.

evie.t76, Dec 1, 12:56am
Hi Daisyhill,just a stubby,if he drinks quarts from a crate half of one will do it : )

fifie, Dec 1, 1:20am
This sounds good, looking for a easy base thats quick, thanks for sharing.

eljayv, Dec 1, 4:01am
This one is quite good too
1 3/4 cup flour
1tsp baking powder
1tsp salt
1/4 cup oil
2/3 cup milk
mix flour, baking powder and salt add milk and oil
kneed 5 mins, roll out add topping hot oven 210c

daisyhill, Dec 1, 6:09am
Thank you! I don't drink beer myself so I'm not very familiar with the sizes they come from except when I am tripping over the empties at the back door ;-)

vintagekitty, Dec 1, 6:30am
oooo I am going to try this, thanks

dallasm, Dec 2, 3:45am
Definitely going to try this

chrisbarton, Dec 3, 7:10am
Anyone tried it!sounds good!

macandrosie, Dec 3, 9:07am
Sometimes I use tortilla wraps so everyone gets to build their own pizza, nice & thin & tends to go crusty.

wheelz, Dec 3, 9:14am
Made this tonight, was enough for 2 pizzas. I have tasted better bases, but is quick to make for times of short notice.

daisyhill, Dec 3, 10:15pm
Naan bread pizza is really nice too. Just put pizza toppings (or even just some sweet chilli sauce and grated cheese!) on a naan and sling it under the grill until it looks done.

racheee, Dec 3, 11:48pm
Another one is:
2 cups of flour
1 cup plain yoghurt
salt

I use this one all the time.

millseys, Dec 4, 6:21am
I made this base tonight as was out of time for my usual yeast base. I needed far more than 3 cups of flour for the whole bottle of beer so my tip is add the beer gradually so it isn't too wet to roll out. Otherwise was yum, nice and crisp.

bindi21, Dec 4, 8:01am
Yup this one is awesome