Chocolate Chip Biscuits
8oz butter
8oz sugar
8 tbsp condense milk
Mix well

Add 12oz flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 packet chocolate chips

Mix well, roll into balls and flatten with fork. Bake 180 degrees, for about 10 - 15 mins, makes quite a lot.

fishnwally, Nov 29, 8:47am
the other recipe i use also is off the back of the Nestle Choc Bits packet

225g butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup of chocolate chips or white chocolate bits

Cream butter and sugar, beat in condense milk. Cream until the mixture is light and fluffy. Sift flour and baking powder. Stir into butter mixture with chocolate chips.

Roll into balls, place on a lined oven tray, flatten with a fork, bake in oven 190 degrees, for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.

shellz213, Nov 29, 9:05am
I like the recipe from the Chelsea website . I'll find the link in a second.So quick and easy with no mucking around with creaming the butter and sugar, just a melt and mix basically.

Here it is
http://www.chelsea.co.nz/baking-and-recipes/1097/chewy-chocolate-chip-biscuits.aspx

nor2, Nov 29, 9:08am
The Chelsea one is really good.Makes heaps and you don't need condensed milk.Yum!

kinna54, Nov 29, 9:49am
edmonds vanilla biccies.replace sultanas with choc chips. still the best recipe around. search here you will find it. prob back to last yr.

karenbnz, Nov 29, 1:06pm
Instead of chocolate chip. Chop up a cake of Dairy Milk Chocolate yummo nice big hunks of chocolate, can't beat it

worzel6, Nov 29, 4:43pm
this is the recipe we use.

gardie, Nov 29, 4:49pm
I use the Edmonds Peanut Brownie recipe - replacing the peanuts with chocolate chips.Sometimes I make double chocoloate chips by leaving in the cocoa, others I just omit the cocoa replacing it with extra flour.Cook at 150 deg for 20 mins. (This differs slightly to recipe).

just4jess, Nov 29, 5:58pm
Here is the Jo Seagar recipe I use all the time.It's great!
Ingredients
250g butter, softened
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 and 1/2cups flour
1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
200gm dark chocolate, roughly chopped or large chocolate buttons
Method
Pre Heat oven to 180 degrees C. Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
Beat butter, condensed milk and sugar together until light & creamy.
Add flour, rolled Oats, baking powder and chocolate chunks.
Flatten spoonfils on the prepared oven trays and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container

rainrain1, Nov 29, 6:47pm
how right you are

supercook, Nov 29, 6:49pm
Instant pudding biscuits are really nice.

carlosjackal, Nov 29, 6:56pm
•Chocolate Chip Cookies (Annabel Langbein)

500g butter, softened
1 c sugar
1/2 c condensed milk
4 1/2 c flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
500g chocolate, roughly chopped

*Preheat the oven to 160C and line trays with baking paper.

*Cream the butter and sugar well then add the condensed milk andvanilla. Stir in the chocolate, flour and baking powder.

*Put into the fridge for 15 mins to firm up a bit then roll into walnut sized pieces. Flatten with your hands then press down again with a fork to get that nice homemade effect.

*Bake about 15 minutes until a golden brown. Leave on the tray for a few minutes then put the biscuits onto a rack to cool properly.

julz29, Nov 29, 9:17pm
Thanks guys will trial some of these :)

willyow, Nov 29, 9:24pm
If you want to get Christmassy with them- add a few chopped up glace cherries - looks nice. And always adda teaspoon of vanilla extract forflavour.

lyingnun, Nov 29, 10:49pm
I chop up half a dozen dried apricots and add them to my choc chip recipe and they are delicious.

jns, Nov 30, 3:59am
Thats an awesome idea, I'm going to try that next time.

sarahb5, Nov 30, 4:12am
That's the one I use as well - it's great and using the brown sugar gives it a really nice flavour.They also use this recipe at my son's high school in home ec.