What to serve with pork with prune stuffing

donna23, Nov 27, 7:22am
Any ideas for some yum dishes to serve with a boned. stuffed roast of pork for a fancy dinner, thanks

millseys, Nov 27, 7:33am
Cauliflower purée! It is the mot perfect accompaniment for any sort if roast pork yum yum yum! Recipe is in an old Dish magazine of mine can hunt it out for you!

millseys, Nov 27, 7:33am
Cauliflower purée! It is the most perfect accompaniment for any sort if roast pork yum yum yum! Recipe is in an old Dish magazine of mine can hunt it out for you!At this time of year some yummy sautéed beans wit garlic and lemon, steamed baby carrots. You don't necessarily need starch with the purée but I sometimes do Annabels gruyere potato with roast pork. More of a winter dish though

lindylambchops1, Nov 27, 9:05am
Baked beans & roast potatoes

chrisdean007, Nov 27, 9:07am
hummus

kinna54, Nov 27, 9:19am
Hmm. depends upon how you want tp plate it up, are you doing individual platings or will you be serving yourselves fromserving platters.
Cauli pureewill look nice on a plate with the meat stacked but colourlesss.
I would go with some form of roasties, you can prepare and plate several ways, opting for kumara and pumpkin in there.
or maybe a kumara mash. Are you serving any type of jus, sauce or gravy!
Definitely the sautteed beans are nice, baby carrots , zucchinis angle sliced and lightly sauteed. so many lovely greens around at present too.

kinna54, Nov 27, 9:19am
Hmm. depends upon how you want tp plate it up, are you doing individual platings or will you be serving yourselves fromserving platters.
Cauli pureewill look nice on a plate with the meat stacked but colourlesss.
I would go with some form of roasties, you can prepare and plate several ways, opting for kumara and pumpkin in there. Yams!
or maybe a kumara mash. Are you serving any type of jus, sauce or gravy!
Definitely the sautteed beans are nice, baby carrots , zucchinis angle sliced and lightly sauteed. so many lovely greens around at present too.