BARBECUE VEGETABLES PLEASE.

coombs22, Nov 20, 9:24pm
. HI I HAVE A BARBECUE WITH A HOOD ON IT, COULD ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COOK THE VEGETABLES NICELY IN IT. I DIDNT GET A BOOK WITH BARBY. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

bbq-bro, Nov 20, 9:31pm
pardon didnt hear you!

ferrit47, Nov 20, 9:31pm
Please turn your Caplocks off as considered shounting in here. Thank You.

coombs22, Nov 20, 9:52pm
sorry about this bbq bro and ferrit 47 i didnt realise upper case was on.

coombs22, Nov 20, 11:01pm
thank you so much valentino

valentino, Nov 21, 12:04am
coombs22, there are quite a few tp peruse but give you a very good tip, copy the recipes into "Notepad", then save that notepad say BBQ recipes and print them all of, go through them and highlight the ones that you firstly feel comfortable in handling, if okay the mark that recipe and so on.

Once you have had a few that you tried and is assured of their success then one can print those recipes in a better format and saved in a nice apt folder.

You will also startgetting a bit more braver and adventurous then you can give us in turn more thoughts and ideas etc.

Cheers

valentino, Nov 21, 12:04am
coombs22, there are quite a few tp peruse but give you a very good tip, copy the recipes into "Notepad", then save that notepad say BBQ recipes and print them all of, go through them and highlight the ones that you firstly feel comfortable in handling, if okay then mark that recipe and so on.

Once you have had a few that you tried and is assured of their success then one can print those recipes in a better format and saved in a nice apt folder.

You will also startgetting a bit more braver and adventurous then you can give us in turn more thoughts and ideas etc.

Now enjoy and all the best for a BBQ summer season.

Cheers