Where can i buy soy sauce packets

8ofthem, Nov 6, 4:22am
Hi, am looking for a place that sell's these packets in bulk! Needing them for sushi rolls. Have tried Gilmours & strangly enough the asian shops Ive been into dont understand english so I gave up and walked out. Anyone please

red2, Nov 6, 4:30am
they often come in little green plastic bottles - would have thought Gilmours would have them . Maybe try other Asian supermarkets or ask at a sushi bar where they buy them from . Hope you find some !

brouser3, Nov 6, 5:48am
Try Davis trading in Auckland.They are are an importer and also re-pack into smaller quantities for the hospitality industry.They have all sorts of things and if they don't have it can probably steer you in the right direction.

lyttelton2, Nov 6, 8:14am
We have Asian 'supermarkets' in Christchurch called Kosco that sell them. Little packets and also the little plastic fishies filled with it.

indijack, Nov 6, 10:44pm
I got mine from an asian supermarket. and have seen them several times at different ones. keep looking - they should be there somewhere! good luck :)

vonkrum, Nov 7, 1:14am
gilmours could have them.

ferita, Nov 7, 5:19am
There is a japanese supermarket at sylvia park in auckland. They have everything and if they dont have it would probably be able to point you in the right direction.

Alternatively you could get those little unfilled ones and fill them yourself