Recipes :(

gardie, Oct 30, 4:36am
Every time I look on here I feel like baking something yummy for pudding.Especially seeing chocolate slice and steamed pudding titles!Anyone else tempted when they shouldn't!

buzzy110, Oct 30, 4:51am
Not the cakes but davidt4 mentioned steak with bernaise sauce and I just had to have that for dinner or die. Lol.

rainrain1, Oct 30, 4:52am
only with meat and savoury meals, but I love puddings at xmas time, so save recipes for then.
Edited to say I lied, I do make biscuits and some slices

jns, Oct 30, 8:58am
Yep, always tempted.But when I see a yummy recipe I write down and keep them all together, then when I feel like making something I make something from my pile of yummy things I want to try.

aasha, Nov 1, 4:29am
Wondering why I am on this thread when I am on a liquid only diet after dental surgery :-(

carlosjackal, Nov 1, 4:56am
Try a fruit smoothie!

gardie, Nov 1, 5:39am
Haha - I always seem to come into recipes when I'm watching my food intake as well!Its comfort eating without the actual eating I've decided.(Like watching the food channel with a watering mouth).

griffo4, Nov 1, 7:30am
Yep Gardie l have made so many cakes and l start drooling when l see some of the recipes on here ;-))

korbo, Nov 1, 9:24am
just love this thread, so many good recipes, if I live to 100, still won't have made them all.lol.

cookiebarrel, Nov 1, 1:34pm
Agree with you korbo, always copying the recipes that catch my attention. And as I reacon I am living to be 105, just might get through a few of them ;-)