Anyone know of a commercial kitchen to hire?

nickyk1, Oct 10, 9:42pm
Hi, i am looking for a commercial kitchen to hire / rent on a casual basis. hours are flexible and only looking at a couple of hours per week. i am on the north shore so would prefer something in the area. any ideas would be extreemly grateful. thanks.

uli, Oct 10, 9:59pm
Best bet is a community hall. The hall committee is always happy to have some extra income. Others could include rest homes on a Sunday afternoon or anyone that sells prepared food stuff (pesto, cheese etc) at a market (try Takapuna on a Sunday morning) - ask the stall holders if you can come and hire their kitchens for a bit of extra income to them. Make sure it is clear what machinery you will use in their kitchens.

davidt4, Oct 10, 11:38pm
Have a look at FoodLovers in the For Sale forum, where commercial kitchens are often advertised.http://www.foodlovers.co.nz/forum/list.php!4

beaker59, Oct 10, 11:55pm
Would Orewa be too far away for you! I have one there but would need to talk to the chef first (you know how tetchy they can get), evenings would be best there. (no promises)

wineo, Oct 11, 3:05am
Glenfield Community Centre has a Commercial Kitchen that they hire out at a very good hourly rate,

kinna54, Oct 11, 9:18am
A sports club, bowling club maybe!

dancegal, Oct 13, 5:17am
Try a local church, many have commercial grade kitchens and willing to hire out.