Gnoocchi - Best sauce to serve with?

deea, Sep 22, 9:42pm
Wanting to try this for dinner as a quick easy meal. any tips on what to serve with it would be fab

davidt4, Sep 22, 9:47pm
A rich tomato and capsicum sauce with pancetta or bacon,fresh mozzarella chunks.Add a few leaves of fresh basil when it is in season.

deea, Sep 22, 10:59pm
Yum! Done Thanks

tasmum, Sep 24, 5:17am
Try this.gnocchi bake ( from Healthy Food Guide)

Mix packet gnocchi withcan chop tomatoes,1/2 cup cottage cheese, 200g cooked chicken breast.
Mix together and spoon into greased dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 15 - 20 mins 180 oven.

guest, Mar 21, 1:53am
...?? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?? ? ?? 478 ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? , ?? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?I sending this reicpe to akila's event dish name Start with C ////? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? October 26, 2010 11:18 AM?? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? , ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ?

guest, Mar 21, 11:40pm
Your post has litfed the level of debate

guest, Mar 24, 12:08am
I am just sorry that I only found your blog today. I just started dgatiilly scrapping the beginning of this year. Having been a "traditional" scrapper for almost 12 years, I did not think I wanted to do digital scapping. However, once I started, I was soon addicted! :) I have spent quite a bit of time on your wonderful website and have downloaded numerous kits. You are so talented and must certainly be a very loving and giving person to offer complete strangers the gift of your beautiful pages and talent. You will never know how thankful I was to find your site today. You have such an eye for color and design. Which store are you in now? I tried to find your kit, "Decadence" to purchase but I could not find it. I noticed that those were the elements that you are using on your blog and they are absolutly beautiful. Could you let me know where I could purchase this set? Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity. I know that it takes much of your time and talent to keep this blog up. You are truly amazing!