Pork strips help please!!

jubblieme, Apr 17, 12:15am
I have brought pork strips for the first time ever and have no idea what to do with them! I only brought them cause dp keeps asking for them so has anyone got any yummo ideas i can do with these pork strips? ? ? tia

harrislucinda, Apr 17, 12:17am
you canjustcookthesameasachopslowcookingorcutintocubesforsweetandsour

andrea1978, Apr 17, 12:17am
I just bake them in the oven in a roasting dish with soya sauce and apricot jam, brown sugar, garlic and ginger or a combination of any of the above. :)

Wait are these pork strips the same as pork fingers?

twindizzy, Apr 17, 12:18am
Chilli Plum Sauce (makes about 3/4 cup)

1/2 cup plum sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
1-2 teaspoons minced chilli
1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
1-2 teaspoons minced ginger

Brush on and cook

jubblieme, Apr 17, 12:21am
mmmm these sound very delicious will have to tell dp to pick a recipe when he gets home lol. All other ideas also helpful give him a big choice! !

lucas08, Apr 17, 12:53am
This is the same as what I use and I LOVE IT.

jmonster, Apr 17, 1:42am
We have pork strips quite often, I make up a BBQ sauce with tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, finely chopped onion, garlic, dginger an mustard etc, and marinade the strips for half an hour or so.
Then I cook in the oven on about 150 for an hour or so, then blastunder the grill for the last ten mins to make them nice and crisp.

beaker59, Apr 17, 1:47am
I love Pork strips belly all the above recipes are great you don't need much though as its very very rich I do long slow roast with sauces which vary but generally like above and then chill and slice thinly lovely in a salad. Or a thin slice with chutney on crackers.

lythande1, Feb 6, 8:57pm
Treat them like spare ribs.