Sugar flour and dairy free baking? is there

darren-j1, Jul 20, 6:27am
such a thing! id like to bake again but are not allowed these 3 ingredients, a weblink or recipes would be a great help thank you .

geldof, Jul 20, 6:35am
Have a look at some of these.
http://tinyurl.com/7gg99v9

darren-j1, Jul 20, 7:10am
cheers im addicted to this site already

guest, Jan 11, 5:35am
This has made my day. I wish all potgsnis were this good.

guest, Jan 13, 12:49pm
My daughter likes these meals:BREAKFAST-1. oaatmel mixed with applesauce2. cheerios and sliced banana mixed into yogurt (you could use soy yogurt)3. cream of wheat (make with water or soy milk instead of cow's milk), sliced peachesLUNCH-1. turkey and tomato sandwich on whole wheat bread, grapes peeled and quartered2. whole wheat crackers with hummus, carrot sticks, apple slices3. chicken noodle and vegetable soup, mandarin orangesDINNER-1. whole wheat pasta with homemade tomato sauce (I puree all different kinds of vegetables and put in the sauce), salad2. diced grilled chicken, steamed carrots and broccoli, brown rice3. diced ham, mashed sweet potatoes, green beans

guest, Jan 14, 7:43pm
in my panasonic bread maker book and it makes it less heavy. Am away on holiady in rainy Cornwall at present but I will pop the recipe I use online when I get home.I also find spicy spelt fruit loaf works well for my kids as it makes it tasty. There are also a few good dairy alternatives that I use Pure dairy free spread and Oatly fortified oat milk both make life a lot easier for us as we can use them in normal baking etc.Cheers,Simone