Thai Kumera & Carrot salad

crystalmagic1, Aug 5, 2:29am
does anyone have a recipe for this.they have it at the supermarkets in the deli, but I would like to make it myself.tried googling it but no recipe comes up

craftylady1, Aug 5, 3:06am
*might join crystal for dinner tonight*

crystalmagic1, Aug 5, 4:35am
Jeepers no one has this recipe.I think it has tumeric and cumin in it so will have to make it up!

crystalmagic1, Aug 5, 4:36am
I was sooo hoping there would be a recipe waiting for me when I got back from the shops

nfh1, Aug 5, 4:39am
Sounds as though it will be good - do come back and tell us how it went.

tasmum, Aug 5, 5:01am
crystalmagic1.I saw this salad in pack n save yesterday and it did look nice.If you go into the countdown shopsmarter website, it lists the ingredients and pecentages of each ingredient.(hope that makes sense) Could probably work it out from that.

guest, Dec 20, 5:07am
if you buy it from pack in save - the sticker lists all the ingredients (I am trying to make it now =) it is such a yummy salad

guest, Jan 11, 9:33am
This does look priigsmno. I'll keep coming back for more.

guest, Jan 13, 2:07pm
Loosing my brother a few years ago, I unnedstard how hard their birthdays can be. I remember not knowing how to handle it. Unfortunately there is no manual of "how to handle difficult days without a loved one". If it helps, we often like to have something that he loved (peanut butter cookies) and doing service in his name, since he loved service--it makes the day go better. I hope this day wasn't too difficult for you. It never gets "easy" but it gets better. Hang in there :) Much love.