Crumbed chops

rainrain1, Jun 15, 11:40pm
how do you do yours!Prefer homemade thanks, not from a packet

lizab, Jun 15, 11:44pm
dip chop in seasoned flour, then beaten egg, then into breadcrumbs (either plain, or with chopped parsley and lemon rind added). Place into roasting dish and cover with foil, bake, turning once after around 30-40 mins, then remove the foil an continue baking for another half an hour or so at 180*.

rainrain1, Jun 15, 11:48pm
thanks lizab.do you use fresh or toasted breadcrumbs!

agnes8, Jun 16, 12:24am
just use the breadcrumbs from the supermarket (lazy me.LOL) and do the same as lizab.or the electric frypan if not doing roast vegies at the same time or a pud that needs to be cooked in the oven.Don't forget the mint sauce when serving the chops.delish!

agnes8, Jun 16, 12:27am
Meant to add.if you want to do your own, bake the bread slices in the oven to dry/crisp but don't burn then whiz in your food processor or put into a plastic bag and roll/bash with your rolling pin.soft bread crumbs would be a bit mushy I think.

firemansgirl, Jun 16, 6:46am
Iroll mine in mint jelly, then breadcrumb them, bake on non-stick paper. sooo good :-)

dbab, Jun 16, 10:17pm
I do pork chops in yoghurt and then in crumbs before putting into the oven. If I have no yoghurt, I use sour cream thinned with a little milk. I add garlic salt or similar to the crumbs. I like Panko crumbs