Thought I'd make my sister a birthday cake.

whiskey13, Jul 1, 3:17am
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/!set=a.4257605362082.2190695.1344313910&type=3&l=e8c47f558f

hope the link works. Haven't added links from facebook before

gardie, Jul 1, 5:01am
Looks great whiskey!

whiskey13, Jul 1, 5:54am
Thanks gardie, I made another for our baking tin and it's half gone already thou I've only had 1piece lol
Mr whiskey13 keeps coming inside to have a coffee an a piece of cake
There is only the 2 of us and I love baking (not good for a dieter lol)

gardie, Jul 1, 6:40am
3 in our house whiskey and I love baking too!I'm trying to change from baking to fancy meals but its just not the same.Maybe I really like the eating rather than the baking!

whiskey13, Jul 1, 7:04am
LOL, i like both but baking is a favourite "pass time".

paghan, Jul 1, 9:36am
Hi whiskey13, that cake looks good, and the cake sounds interesting, would you mind posting the recipe. Thanks :)

el.diablo, Jul 1, 9:46am
Yum! Did you just add coca-cola to the cake mix as part of the recipe or use some kind of cola essence!

whiskey13, Jul 1, 11:01am
Coca Cola Fudge Cake

1 3/4 C Flour
2 C Brown Sugar
3/4 C Cocoa
2 t baking Soda
1 t baking powder
dash salt
2 eggs
1/2 C oil
1 C Cola
1 C of Buttermilk (I actually use trim Milk and it works)
1 t vanilla
Sift all dry ingredients into mixing bowl
Add wet and beat on medium to high speed till combined. Make sure you line you tin, if the tin is spring form as this is a very wet mix.
Bake in 9 x 13 Inch cake tin at 180*C or until prong comes out clean.I've about 1 hour and 10mins.

Then i made a Ganache frosting
1 cup of cream heated slowly with a 375gm of chocolate melts.cool down until its a thick consistent and frost the cake

griffo4, Jul 1, 8:47pm
That looks lovely and l am sure she will love it
l love that recipe and also there was one with marshmallows in it and that was nice as well
lt used to be on TM cooks web page so many lovely recipes on there all from here

whiskey13, Jul 2, 2:46am
yes your right griffo, there are some lovely recipes from the threads on here. There are 3 recipe "folders" that "jaxma" sent out with all the recipes in them. I use them ALL THE TIME lol
magical orange cake and russian fudge being 2 other recipes i enjoy making too.