Want to make something nice for dinner but everyon

amanda_simonp, Jul 13, 9:15pm
everyone isn't too well, including me, but after three days of feeling under the weather need a yummy and easy meal with some goodness in it!anyone have any ideas pls!
thank you

twindizzy, Jul 13, 9:22pm
Make some 'adult' mash to go with what ever you choose!Spuds, carrots, kumara, pumpkin, onion, spinach, silverbeet and lots of butter to mash

margyr, Jul 13, 9:22pm
are you going to shop or just use what you have in the house, if using stuff in the house what have you got! A roast chicken with mashed spuds and gravy, rice pudding using aborio rice is what I would have if feeling unwell.

biggles45, Jul 13, 9:25pm
A yummy home made soup!

amanda_simonp, Jul 13, 9:51pm
i have got a chicken out to do a roast tomorrow night wanting something easiess but have mind blank as i also dont have a lot of energy and after three nights of takeaways need something good for us TIA

karrie3, Jul 14, 10:35am
Have you got eggs, cheese, milk! What about a cheesy quiche!
I also like scrambled aggs on toast if I'm not feeling too well - made with a dash of cream, spring onions and a bit of chopped ham and tomato, 2 mins in the microwave then add a handful of grated tasty cheese, scoff with warn bread rolls -yum!

guest, Jan 11, 8:55am
BS low - raltinatoiy high! Really good answer!

guest, Jan 14, 10:00am
in FCP] , i have been trying dieffrent exports for my website -also tried 16:9 but the video of course looks way too stretched , Is there any way to export in 16:9 without any distortion , If not how can i make it widescreen? or if its not possible what frame size should i export in 720 540 , 640 480? Please help.Thanks and regards